Sunday, June 12, 2022

प्रवास : Ladakh : In Love With Ladakh - 7

'


It is about the journey...

    Today, I completed 4 years to my first ever 'Leh-Ladakh' trip! This is the place which made me fall in love with THE HIMACHAL. After that I have been to Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Dalhousie but I couldn't connect so deeply with any other place. I still remember, my friend Aanandi Joshi had said during our visit to Pangong Lake that "it's not about the destination, it is about the journey!". I was not mature enough to understand what she meant back then! However, paradoxically, I was enjoying each and every minute of being there & hence, as I always say, I could leave a tiny piece of my heart in that magical land! 

At the later stage of my life, I tried to make the tastiest lemonade from my share of the lemons offered by dear zindagi ! I enjoyed the process thoroughly and then, Hola! I realised again that it is absolutely about the journey! 
Anyway, I will take your leave as this post is no longer about my trip but has turned into the Ted-Talk! but hey Andy, what you said back then is going to stay with me lifelong! So yeah, Thank you! :)
Juley!

No comments:

Post a Comment