Thursday, April 30, 2020

सिनेमा : Irrfan



Films पाहण्या आणि त्यातून शिकण्याव्यतिरिक्त bollywood हे मला माझ्या आयुष्यापासून खूप लांब असल्यासारखं वाटतं. I don't remember when I last cried for any bollywood actor or actress. Not that I was heartless or disrespectful. Somehow didn't feel the connect. But today I am disturbed since morning. I cried. Felt grateful for what he has given us. Felt hearbroken for not being able to watch his films in the future.
I didn't realize when I started admiring him unknowingly and when I developed so much respect towards him. How I am posting something like this ?! I am surprised myself. But I think this is the power real actor possesses.
An actor whose art left us spellbound not only while watching his movies but also when he left us for the heavenly abode.
Huge loss of Indian Cinema.
Respect Mr. Irrfan Khan.
May your soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment